Monday, November 24, 2008

where did I lose a day?

I need to add a day to the calendar. Can someone grant that to me?? Is that asking too much?

Thanksgiving came way to fast, and I am completely unprepared for it. It looks like Erin will need to do the soccer field duty tonight and I'll take Trevor to Publix to finish off my shopping list.

Attn Publix Employees & anyone at Publix: I am asking in advance for your patience. I am taking a 2 year old to the grocery store after he has spent the day at daycare! He will be running up and down the aisles dodging shopping cards, screaming for the cookie the entire time. And I am way too tired to even try to control him. I'm also sorry to the people that will tell me he is such a little cutie, because when you tell him that lately he returns the compliment with a big fat zerbert! Joy!! Again, too tired to worry about it. Oh, and don't call him girl, I know he needs a hair cut. It is on my list.

Wish me luck tonight .... May the force be with me :)

And ... Happy Birthday to Ben Johnson. Have an awesome birthday!!

2 Comments:

Beth said...

Awww! Thanks for the shout out to my Bennie Boy! Good luck at Publix! Do you go to the one at Winthrop? That's my fave & I get angry if I have to go to any other...not that it takes much to make me angry. :)

Yellow Beads said...

The good news about Publix is that they can give him a cookie and balloon...and let him ride in teh "car" buggie...that should keep him busy for a bit!!