Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tad bit chilly outside.

And the Lil E said that it might snow. I think that is hysterical. They have no idea what it is like when it snows. I really am raising little Floridians. The thermometer read 36 degrees, and Trevor wanted to wear sandals and no jacket. He is so darn stubborn and I have no idea where that trait came from. Had to be his father's side :)


Big E brought home my blackberry last night. It was like an early Christmas!! While I love it and I can completely see why people call it a crackberry because it has the potential to be very addictive, I am struggling with the new-ness and learning to work it. But email in real time brings me great joy!!

Still struggling with the cold crap. Feeling miserable and working are two things that shouldn't mix. Lil' E went back to school today, his coughing seems a little better. His teacher kinda gave me that one-eyed look followed by, OH he's back today already! Don't you hate that, doesn't she remember what it's like to have kids and hold down one of the J-O-B-S's?? It's hard!! I did the mom assessment...no fever, no outwardly sight of snot, he isn't wheezing! It's a cough. It's annoying and for that I'm sorry, but it's a cough. And it's a 1/2 day today thanks to the teachers union. PLEASE, don't send him to the clinic today.

Here's a picture of the Trevmeister. This was taken Saturday night at Kasey's soccer game. A cold front pushed through and it was getting cooler, but not cold. He found his mittens in the diaper bag. What a goofball !!

1 Comment:

Yellow Beads said...

yea, I put socks with Crocs on my kids today and they thought I was nuts--starting pulling off the socks immediately!