Friday, November 7, 2008

what's up.

Sorry for the lack of posting this week. My life took me away again. I hate when that happens.

My bio-clock is screwed up!! I crash out at like 9pm and wake up at 4:45am-ish every damn day!! When turning the clocks back starts to mess up your inside crap, does that mean that I'm old?? Because only my grandmother talks about her sleep getting messed up. Well, my boss does too, but she's a whack job.

Big E started his new job this week. He likes it, he has been home by 5:30 all week. But he now knows why I drink. My kids come home from school and daycare in all sort of crazy, whacked out, hyped up ways. My only remark was ... Honey, welcome to our life. And then I laughed.

Nanny is here and has the kids at the park. My house is so quiet, except for the damn birds who are still trying to procreate. We still have one egg. Not sure if it is going to hatch. I honestly think Samie is bored with the whole sitting on an egg thing. In fact she hasn't been on the egg all morning. So not sure where we stand on the whole baby bird thing.

I'm using Nanny's laptop cuz my computer is having some monitor issues. I knew she has tons of pictures of my kids so I checked them out... I found the best pictures of my kids. It is like a looking into the past. They are a whole lot of cuteness .... But is makes me realize how fast the times goes.

Here is Rachael, she is about 3 and Little Erin who looks about 10 months old !

Let's see .... this had to be 2005. Erin was 5 and Rachael was 7.

This was Rachael's 1st day of 1st grade. Erin was about 4. Did I really start straightening her hair in 1st grade. I can't believe it. She loves straight hair!! Her hair is curly, but it is beautiful curly. You always want what you don't have!

Here is Erin. He has to be about 3 years old. The cuteness factor is off the chain!


Rachael & Erin with Charley the Hamster.... Charley was fun ....