Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i love new phones.

I have a few addictions. I love Starbucks, I love my e-mail, I love my children clean and sparkly, and I love new phones.

Erin and his new-super-duper-cushie hours job comes with a cell phone plan that cannot be beat. And Erin and his new super duper benefits just ordered me a blackberry! I am so excited. I can email and be at Starbucks at the same time. E-mail in real-time makes my heart race. I'm so happy right now. And I get a new phone every year. That is superbulous !!

This is clearly my week, I have a new lovey purse too! My "peeps" here is sunny Florida are slacking and an awesome friend in Massachusetts happened to be attending a purse party social event and found this scrumptious bag for me! I love it! Thank you Joanne W. !!


The Cockatiel update. Samie completely abandoned her eggs. She is poor ass momma bird. She left her last egg for dead! However, Dr. Doolittle Erin and his little helper Rachael are incubating this egg. And it is working. I'm so not excited about this. Those birds are little and require being fed every 2 hours. Look people, I've done my fair share of 2 hours feedings and this mommy is done!! So what happens if this little birdie actually hatches. There are two things we can be sure of.
1. Daddy Erin won't do the feedings
2. If this baby bird doesn't make it, I'll be wiping away some serious tears.
I opted for the "let nature takes it course" and Rachael pitched a hissy and I caved. Last night, it still was moving around in the egg.

I found that super soccer standing website this week, USA Rank. I am sure soccer mom extraordinaire Beth already knows about this website. But check it out. Rachael's team is #3 in the state!! Holy soccer batman ... that's Rachie #21 power for ya!!

My Mom is still visiting and I'm loving all the time with her. When I tell Trevor that I love him, he answers back, I wuv me Nanny. There is some serious bonding going on there !!

2 Comments:

Beth said...

I'm coveting your new phone. :)

Jordan's team is #3 in the state at their age group too... the team she was with last year was back & forth between 1-2 all year, then lost the state finals in pks and are now defunct...crazy things happen in these older age groups...hold on to your hat! :)

Joanne said...

I hear ya! Why is girls soccer so darn political?? I'm dreading the older age group!!