Tuesday, November 18, 2008

germie monsters ....

My germie monsters brought home some kind of head cold crap and I was lucky enough to have suck to me. My head is pounding, my nose is running, my starbucks tasted horrible because I have kind of cold that makes everything taste like crap!! I am still phoneless thanks to UPS. Hopefully that will change today. I'm hoping, but it is really funny all the emails I received because people can't get in touch with me. It is almost like I have vanished :)

Last Friday Rachael finally was given her "School Safety Patrol" badge. Her PE Coach has been holding out, I think she just likes to use the word "trainee". The PE Coach likes Rachael, I am sure it is because Rachael really likes PE. She likes to run and kick the boys butts. It gives her pleasure. Well all the brown nosing Rachael does paid off. Rachael is a Sergeant! Sergeant Rachael! It sounds pretty good.


Here are a few pictures ...

P.S. The school nurse just called. Erin is sick. UGH ... I knew I would get this phone call. He was hacking up a lung on the way to school. I probably shouldn't have sent him. Now I feel like a really bad Mommy.

2 Comments:

Beth said...

It's about time. :) Congrats Rachael!

Anonymous said...

Rachael deserves it. She works really hard to be a very good dobe.
Isn't she cute? I was glad I was there to see it all.