Saturday, November 22, 2008

oh the drama of it all.

Today was another super soccer Saturday. Rachael's team played so good, but lost to the rivals over at Valrico! I don't mind losing, well, yeah I do. But I really don't like losing to them. It really erks my butt. I try to put on my "it's okay to lose" face, but Rach reads right through it. Oh well, I can be mad.

(While I am writing this Rachael is looking over my shoulder, she just felt the need to tell me I'm a poor loser and I have a bad attitude....I think she may be right)

There is this one Mom at the field today that was completely obnoxious. I can completely understand getting all wrapped up in the game. I do it every weekend. BUT ... the difference between me and that Mom, is that I stop short of insulting someone else's child. My take is, insult your own kid, mine is off limits. She doesn't understand my rules. She got the "look" from me today...but she gets it almost every weekend. And she still doesn't get it.

I'm going to do my internet research on Thanksgiving recipes. Jennifer gave me an awesome site to go to. I'll be checking it out tonight. I need to get my act together. It is starting to cause some stress. And it is a 3 day work week ! Yippee ...

It is nearly 4pm and the Trevor is napless. I'm debating about putting him in the car to take Rach to a birthday party. It could be a late night ... I think I am going to be in trouble....

0 Comments: