Monday, November 17, 2008

I feel like I lost my right arm.

My computer monitor at home is having some serious issues, it doesn't come on. I hate being home and not having access to all my stuff. I need to feed my email addiction and new facebook addiction. So until we can get our act together and get a new monitor, I'm limited to work access. BLAH !!

And now I'm cellphone-less until later today. So I'm limited to a land line until my new super duper blackberry comes in. I feel like I'm back in the 90's. It is really hard and I'm totally struggling with it. This Monday is not starting off too good.

Mom left yesterday much to my children's dismay. Rachael always starts crying the night before and recovers usually the night after she leaves. It isn't easy for Rachael, she is an emotional chic! Every time someone rings the doorbell, Trevor yells "Nanny Home"!

Rachael's team played a less than great game this weekend. Rather disappointing, it was their game to lose and boy did they do that. Erin starts practice this week, he is so excited to be playing soccer again. This year I'm not coaching his team. He is so competitive and he didn't like when I sub'd him out. He does much better with another coach, and I'm ok with that.

And it is cold outside!! Super cold outside! I'm wearing boots today! How exciting is that? Well, it's exciting for me ...........

Today is one of those Monday's. Problems the second I opened my inbox. The upper's or the owners in non-Joanne terms, are complete lunatics. I just want to slap them and tell them, yes times are bad, but we still do 9 million dollars a year across all our fashion lines. On the bright side I filled my Quest up with gas yesterday for $28. That is about the only bright spot I can find right now.

I have some pictures, but completely forgot my card reader. So I'll post them tomorrow.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss all of you too.