Tuesday, November 4, 2008

trevor-ism

Me: Trevor, pls give mommy your nu-nu (pacifier)

T: No, me momma

Me: Trevor, the nunu is for babies and you are a big boy now. Please give me the nunu.

T: No, me momma. I yuv me dadda.

Me: Daddy wants mommy to get your nunu because you are a big boy.

Here is the Trevor-ism

T: No, me momma. me nunu. not you nunu.

And then he ran ..... and locked himself in his bedroom. We used a metal hanger to break in. He was playing with the farm animals.

I'm seriously contemplating have Daddy Erin reverse the locks on all the doors. This is a new favorite thing for him to do and I am fairly certain if he pulls this on "The Nanners" next week, my mother will have a heart attack.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Nanny:Trevor, please open the door.
Trevor:haha, me room. No nanny.
Nanny: If you don't open the door, I will break it down.
Trevor: No, nanny. Me room.
Nanny:CRASH!!!!