Monday, October 6, 2008

this is a warning...

We are about to start operation "No No to the Nunu". For all those not in the know...a Nunu is the term we use for pacifier.

This week, we will give the Nunu only in the evening. No more daytime time Nunu.

Yesterday I realized we had a real problem brewing, when he spoke absolutely perfect baby-glish from behind the nunu. In fact it was so clear, I sunk my head in complete and utter defeat. I started thinking that he may go to Kindergarten with the Nunu.

Ready for this...Trevor told me. "you no me nunu. me nunu. not you nunu".

I made this announcement to the three olders on the way to school. They all told me they didn't want to come home. You see, Trevor asks for the Nunu, the second we pull out of daycare.

It is gonna get ugly ....

2 Comments:

Beth said...

Poor Trevor! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Think braces in 2020.