Thursday, October 30, 2008

not going so good.

Regarding operations "no no to the nu-nu" ........ not going so good.

And Nanny Pat flies in next Saturday. I was hoping he would not need the pacifier by now. But I have failed. I'm just tired.

There could be a bright side to this story. While I completely collapse at the sound of Trevor whining for it, my mother isn't a wimp. She doesn't cave. Like a super hero, she laughs in the face of danger. And trust me, when Trevor wants something, he can be dangerous. But you all should know, she loves her grandkids and they love her right back !!

I'm also buying a potty seat ........ but don't tell Nanny .....

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that!!! He is too young. I could be a challenge though. I am up to the nunu challenge, too. 3 days and counting.