Friday, October 10, 2008

2 quick things.

1. Rachael was verbally assaulted today at school on her "post" this morning. A mom rolled up to Rachael, rolled down her window and told Rachael "You better be nice to "BLAH" because she is very mad at you and so am I. You just better be or else". OMG !! Does she know who Rachael's mommy is?? I hope she stumbles across my blog, because I know EXACTLY who you are. I called you a Mom earlier, you're no Mom, you are a psycho lunatic and you just made a critical mistake. Not only will I be sitting in my van right next to Rachael's post dressed in camo on Monday Morning ready to leap into Jedi Action should you even speak to my child, I will be making a visit to a certain principal, followed by calling my friend on the PTA and letting it slip that your short a couple marbles. That's how this mommy rolls ....


2. My husband had "dining with Dad's" today at school. He went to 2 lunches and all the boys had ray hawks. And then he did this. But I still think he looks cute. And hair grows, right?? Hair does grow .... right?


2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You go mommy!!!! Does she know who her nanny and Pappy are??? I also on occasion sit in the drop off line.
OMG what was daddy think???? Hair will go back... won't it??

Beth said...

Seriously, why would a grown woman speak to a child that way? Particularly YOUR child! :) She must be crazy! Open up a can of whoop butt on her..

On a lighter note... LOVE the Ray-hawk! Hope they get a W tonight. :)