Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sorry.

I am so crazy busy at work and I have this super great post. But it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I have a board meeting tonight and then the laundry pile needs to be tackled and managed. The school lunch tomorrow was classified as "ewww that's gross", so now I have to make lunches, after the board meeting. Erin is working late, so no help in sight. Tonight is also the last Presidential debate, which I guess I'll DVR, because I'm a concerned American.

I am waiting on a return e-mail from Rachael's teacher and the latest update on the lunatic mom. But my daughter is safely patrolling WF1 (Water Fountain 1) and that means flag duty again. She is so nervous not to repeat the flag incident. So once I hear from the teacher, I'll give the update.

Also, in Rachael news. She is now walking free without the walking cast. Free to play soccer again and participate in PE. She is very happy. Erin is proudly sporting the Rays-hawk and I think it is working. The Rays are super awesome and plowing through Fenway. Kasey started her last year of organized youth league soccer, this is a milestone year. Our first soccer player moving on after youth sports. UGH!! Oh, and Trevor...He's just Trevor the tornado. No more explaining needed.

Check tomorrow for some big news ......... Just so your minds don't wander. The news does not involve me and maternity clothes. Because in case you haven't heard that news flash, I'm done adding to this worlds population... I've done my share of damage.


3 Comments:

Beth said...

Board meeting, schmord meeting... lunch, schmunch... laundry, schmaundry... I want some news! :) I hope Michael gave you my message...

Beth said...

It's almost 7... I'm tired of waiting. :)

Anonymous said...

So, whats the big news???