Monday, February 2, 2009

if at first you don't succeed...

As I was reading my daily blogs, I came across a link to this very cool mommy type blog... AlphaMom .....

Funny ... I was just thinking about this today. And thinking that I should really try again. And hoping knowing I will actually be successful this time. And thinking that Trevor is gonna be a little monster.

I tried before ....I really did and I really didn't succeed.

It wasn't a good time to start. As a family we had a lot on our plate. I realized that we will always have a lot on our plate, that's not changing. And I should really try again. He's going to college in about 16 years. I really need to try again.

Maybe AlphaMom's tips will help.

Edited to add: I don't want you to think that I let my child walk around town with the Nu-Nu. I don't!! He only really asks for it when he is tired or really needs some comfort. It is always at home and usually in bed at bedtime and naptime .....



2 Comments:

Yellow Beads said...

sorry I haven't been around...busy busy busy at work, but I'm back!!

Melodie said...

Good luck with that! I took Katie's pacifier away from her when she turned two. I did it on the day of her last dentist appointment, and I told her that the dentist said that she couldn't have it anymore. She doesn't listen to me so much, but if I tell her the doctor or the dentist said something, it's like it's the Gospel to her.