Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my order.

I'm constantly reminded by my stellar employer that "You are lucky to have a job". And I know I am. Things are tough out there.


We were a 4 person office, over the past 3 years we have become a 2 person office. We no longer have a receptionist. She was one of the casualties 2 years ago. Now we have split all office duties down the middle between both of us.

But who has time to order from Staples??? And who has the time to make a list???
This works for us.....


Empty boxes...ON.MY.FLOOR.
And, yup, that's a scanner. We need one of those too !!

4 Comments:

Heidi said...

Tough times girl. I guess it is true, to be lucky to have a job.

Abbi said...

.....lol!! it's awesome you have a job, but it would be nice to have supplies...lol!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

love the box of Splenda and Sharpies!!!!!! Go for it, and best of luck. Don't bother cleaning up, it will just get messed up 7 minutes later!!!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

...meant to say before... I call my 2 year old boy "Q!" (Quinlan). What a tornado!

One day the Weather Service will have a storm named Q for Quinlan!!!!!