Thursday, January 29, 2009

hey granny ....

Today is the 100th day of school. Big day for the 5th Graders in Rachael's school.

They celebrate the day by dressing up as Granny's and Gramp's ... Do you get it?? 100 is old !

It was so funny seeing all the kids getting out of the car rider line today. They were all so cute. The boys were wearing Bermuda shorts with their socks pulled up. Everyone had glasses on and carrying pill boxes with tictacs in it. I saw canes and walkers. I wish I had time to go and see everyone.


4 Comments:

Beth said...

That's cute! At Ben's school the younger kids dress up in polka dotted t-shirts (101 Dalmations) tomorrow & their favorite P.E. coach dresses as an old lady today (although she's already pretty old, it's not much of a stretch). But, the older kids don't do anything.

Melodie said...

Rachael looks like she's a bit of a grumpy granny! You kids get off my lawn!

Anonymous said...

Hey, are those my slippers she is wearing?????
This granny will never be an "old" granny.....I hope.

Yellow Beads said...

oh, how fun!