Thursday, February 12, 2009

And the Academy goes to...

Rachael ........

I forgot there was a 1/2 day yesterday. Completely forgot. And what's worse, my daughter knew I had forgot.

So Rachael told her teacher she didn't think that I remembered and went to the office to use the phone and called me at work to remind me.

I thought .... wow what a responsible little lady...

But she was talking very loud and being very repetitive about asking me if I remembered. It took a minute, but then I realized what she was doing. She was making sure everyone in the office knew I had forgotten too.

So .. It is only the 2nd week of February and I know that I've now officially eliminated myself from any possible Mother of the Year award ....

ooopsss ....


4 Comments:

Beth said...

ha! ha! ha! :)

I love the new layout, btw.

Melodie said...

WOW! Was she mad at you or something? Seems like she was trying to get you in trouble.

Anonymous said...

I love that child!!!

Anonymous said...

ok that is not true i was actuly talking lond so u could hear me because everyone else was loude soooooo thik about that and no one knew what i was sayinh!!!!!!!