Monday, February 9, 2009

Getting there ....

NOTE TO SELF: EVEN THE DOGS GET FLU SHOTS NEXT YEAR!


I'm not kidding.

All 6 of us ended up with the flu. The 3 olders are on the mend and back at school. Poor Trevor is still struggling with it. It makes me feel horrible. I'm walking and upright, which is better than I was 2 days ago. Erin is up and mobile but not happy about it.

We went through 13 bottles of Gatorade, 2 lg. bottles of Children's Motrin (aka. miracle cure), 2 bottles of NyQuil and countless boxes of tissues. OH .... and a couple visits to the pediatrician!!

Apparently the kids school is being hit very hard. They had nearly 100 kids absent today alone!

Enough sick talk .... BREAKING NEWS ...I'm blogging from my bed..

YUP .... My Valentine bought me a new Laptop !! I could get addicted to this .... not good.

So I'm sitting here watching the Bachelor with my new laptop, reading my blogs and finishing my candy grams that the kids want to send to their friends at school. I'm pretty happy and content right now and I'm doing this all from my comfy bed.

Oh ... and by the way... I won the election. I'M a little crazy and I'm gonna be the President of my super awesome soccer club....


4 Comments:

Beth said...

Congrats Madame President! I hope my "buttons" helped your cause. :)

I'm glad that your family is on the mend, but please keep your germs on your side of the neighborhood. :)

Yellow Beads said...

enjoy your laptop...please feel better, yikes.

Melodie said...

Congrats on your win! Now you just have to get that awesome pink golf cart!

Anonymous said...

Can I ride in the pink cart too?

I am soooo glad you are all feeling better. All the germs need to be gone by 2/26!!