Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Rachael !

11 years ago today, my beautiful daughter Rachael arrived and changed my life forever. She is my first child and she was the most beautiful little baby girl!

It is amazing to me that the time has gone by this fast. She was just baby yesterday, now she is nearly a "tween". Not a child, not a teenager, but somewhere in between. She is beautiful, smart, witty, completely hysterical and has sense of humor that I struggle to understand sometimes. She has carved herself a unique place in this world for herself and we are so proud of her. She is a very confident young lady. I wouldn't change one thing about her. There are those days where she pushes me to the limits, but the majority of the time she brings us great joy and makes every day full of laughter !!

She was born pre-digi. I don't have many digital images of her when she was young. And I don't have a scanner at home. Here is a pic of her at about 3 years old .... Look at that hair. I loved it so much !!

Happy Birthday Rachael !! We love you ......

And our weekend update:

Rachael's team rocked this weekend! Yup, they rocked .... the first two games were won with shutouts and today's game we tied.. We are advancing into the quarterfinals in two weeks! We had a great time hanging out with our soccer family too. The girls think staying in a hotel room is the best thing in the world. It is so funny!! I am sure the hotel staff was doing a happy dance when they saw our team checking out this morning. Naples was well worth the trip .... And once again, Rachael's team rocked !!


2 Comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Rachael!

Go BFC!!! I loved Region Cup when the girls were younger, they (we) always had so much fun!

Melodie said...

Look at those sweet curls! Happy Birthday to Rachael!