Monday, January 5, 2009

Do-able Conditions

My first day back isn't going so bad. I'm doing okay right now. The Diva (the woman whose name is on the label) isn't in today. So we don't have to dodge any flying objects , that in itself was a little bit of relief.

I've spent most of the morning going through my 1800 gazillion emails. I have deleted just about everything. I am going with the "if its important, they'll ask again" approach. On previous vacations it has worked out pretty good. And you know what, they always resend.

Another thing I noticed over my vacation is my 2 1/2 year olds vocabulary. WOW! The boy can put some sentences together. I was shocked. Apparently his hearing is pretty darn good too. I pretty sure that I heard him say, "Suss up Bubby". Which sounded pretty close to me yelling "Shut up Buzzy" (Buzzy is our Dog). I thought that was kind of cute until I heard this..."Yo Away Mommy", which sounded alot like what I tell the dog, Go away Buzzy. That wasn't so cute.

I guess in my house it is time to hit the sensor button ..... These are the times that I wish I had a 7 second delay .....

0 Comments: