Wednesday, January 14, 2009

it's official ..


The oldest Quinn kid has been accepted into the University of Central Florida !!

I am doing flips!! I was really getting concerned that it hadn't been posted. She really wanted this school and should it have not happened, well ..... it wouldn't have been pretty around my house.

She is just far enough away to get the away from home experience, but just close enough that we can bring her or pick her up as needed. I can't wait to start furnishing her dorm room ....

Exciting Stuff !!


4 Comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations Kasey!!! That is super duper exciting! You're right about the distance, it's about the same distance away as UF & it's perfect. I'm really happy for her!

Yellow Beads said...

That's my huby's alma mater. Congrats Kasey! GO KNIGHTS.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Kasey! I'm glad she got the school that she wanted. She's going to have a blast there. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

A huge Congrats for Kasey. She wanted this very badly. I am very excited for her.