Tuesday, September 30, 2008

again!

Let's go way back .... Remember last year, Rachael received the Student of the Month for exhibiting the trait "joyful"...... yup, it was for "joyful"

Well, she is student of the month again. But she is a little confused why she is ...

My daily phone call just came in.

me: hey sweetie, how was your day?
R: good, I'm student of the month.
me: That's awesome. What is this the theme this month?
R: I don't know, but all I got was a pencil and green cup.
me: Well, you must have done something to deserve receiving the award.
R: I don't know, maybe because I'm just that kind of kid. People like me. That's just how I am. I'm like-able...

How Seinfield did that sound? She cracks me up ...... I don't know what to do with her?

Maybe it was the class clown award.

17 Comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. She takes after me. Haha.....

Anonymous said...

buy valium uk valium dosage children - half life 1 mg valium

Anonymous said...

zolpidem high zolpidem vs ambien side effects - buy ambien online cheap

Anonymous said...

buy valium no prescription needed valium gegen depression - valium dosage child

Anonymous said...

ambien zolpidem zolpidem tart er 12.5mg - high from zolpidem

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam online eu - diazepam dose in rat

Anonymous said...

xanax online generic xanax effectiveness - does xanax show up saliva drug test

Anonymous said...

ativan for anxiety ativan side effects mayo - lorazepam normon 1mg 50

Anonymous said...

generic xanax xanax withdrawal 1 mg daily - drug interactions xanax and tylenol

Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan xanax equivalent - lorazepam online india

Anonymous said...

soma price buy soma online usa - generic soma from india

Anonymous said...

online soma buy soma buena vista - buy soma online pharmacy

Anonymous said...

buy generic valium no prescription valium for sale roche - valium urban dictionary

Anonymous said...

buy valium online without prescription valium or diazepam - buy valium bangkok

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem long does 10mg ambien last - cant sleep ambien

Anonymous said...

order soma online carisoprodol tolerance - somanabolic muscle maximizer forum

Anonymous said...

soma online pharmacy carisoprodol long does stay system - what is the drug classification for soma