Friday, September 19, 2008

no flags to be seen..

They told Rachael yesterday they had to call in the "special flag guy" to get up there and fix the tangled, twisted, knotted mess that she made. I really think that the custodian needed to round up a taller ladder, but the she got the point. Dont' hike the flag, too fast or too high again!!

We rolled up to the school around 7:22am (yes I watch the ticking minutes in the morning) only to hear this from the backseat ..

R: Hallelujah! The flag is down...the special flag guy came. I really hope I have new post today, I'm afraid of doing it again! That was a disaster. Everyone knows me & Julia broke the flag pole. Kara told everyone. Wait until she has flag duty..."

And then Rachael broke out singing this tune..

"IT'S A GRAND OL FLAG, IT IS A TWISTED KNOTTED FLAG, IT'S AN ALL NIGHT FLYING FLAG"

Yeah... she needs her own reality show....


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think she will do that again. I can just hear her singing. That is so funny.