Saturday, September 20, 2008

turn down the heat please.

My feet got a little toasty today at Rachael's soccer game. When is the heat going to go away? It is September, and in Massachusetts the heat is gone. But not here, not Florida! It is flippin' hot into the October. I really enjoy the heat, but I think I've reached the point where I'm over it. And there isn't a darn thing I can do about it.

In other news...Rachael's soccer team lost today to RSL. 2 to 1. Very close game. We dominated the second half. Our team is very talented, they just need some grooming. But they did well and it was really hot. I know this because I watched, and I was hot & they were running! It should have been 1-1, they got one of those lucky bobble around in front of the goal goals. Nothin' could have been done about that kinda stuff.

Rachael's still in the walking cast. Her foot isn't feeling so hot.
And I'm on the computer and there is a mountain of white's that need to be folded. oh the joy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You can send some heat up here, it sure is chilly in the morning.

Anonymous said...

In return you can send some chilly down here.....It is still abou 78 degrees every darn morning!!

Anonymous said...

When I wake up, it is nice and cool. Jazz shivers but I love the cool air against my skin. Usually in the high 40's or low 50's. Finally!!! yeahhhhh.