Wednesday, September 17, 2008

soooo Rachael.

Rachael is a "safety patrol" for her school. Her new post is "water fountain 1". All patrols at "WF1" are also in charge of the hanging the American Flag & the School Flag. Today was day 1 of this duty and she just called for her daily afterschool phone call.

R: Hi Mommy, Julia did it.
Me: Julia did what?
R: The flag. I, umm we broke it. It is like all tangled up and it won't come down.
Me: So you broke the flag.
R: No Julia did it. But even Coach Sagin can't get it down.

She broke the school's flag or tangled it up pretty good. I probably shouldn't think it is funny.

But I can't stop laughing .... Rachael needs her own realty TV show....

2 Comments:

Beth said...

Too funny! :) Ben is a patrol too. He hasn't had flag duty yet, but now I'll have anxiety over it. That is totally something that would happen to Ben.

Beth said...

just couldn't leave the header alone, could you? I really like the new one though. :)