Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the words I've been waiting to hear ...

COLD FRONT! I would like to welcome Fall to sunny Florida.

Did you hear that, we have a cold front. Wasn't I just complaining that I am soooo over the heat and humidity? Then I was in my kitchen, where I am most of the day & night, and I heard the words I've been dreaming for ... Cold Front. I jumped for joy, I think I screamed, but I was so excited I can't remember. Temporary Lapse of Memory.

The kids heard it too. Little E immediately asked if he can wear a jacket to school! I thought that was the funniest reaction. He just wants to wear a jacket and he wants it to be his new jacket that Nanny bought him! Rachael wants to wear jeans for the cold front, but I had to point out that she has two things going against her. 1 is that the low is 67 degrees, but by noon we will be at 85 and 2. Jeans won't fit over her boot cast. She really just wants to wear jeans.

Check out this forecast. I am so excited. 87 degrees with no humidity is beautiful !! We are going to play outside, we are going to wear jackets and we are going to drive with the windows down.



3 Comments:

Beth said...

It's so exciting, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!!! We will be in jackets and jeans for the next two days of cold rain up here. YUCK!!

Anonymous said...

It is going to rain.... torential rain for the next 2 days. Too much rain will spoil the foliage for our leaf peepers. Not good for our local economy.