Sunday, September 14, 2008

big mistake

I was down two kids yesterday. Not because I misplaced them, but Rachael had a birthday party to go to, she currently is on a very tight social calendar. And Kasey doesn't hang too much anymore, she was doing what most 17 year olds do, doing something somewhere with her friends. So I took the two boys grocery shopping.

One of my stops was Costco. I needed bulk "lunch box snacks", juice boxes, milk, and bread, etc. Trevor did great for about 1/2 of the trip and then the dreaded request came. It wasn't even a request, it was more like a "I walk now"! As a mother of a 2 year old, that is the one request you NEVER want to hear in a place like Costco ....CRAP!!

Carts at Costco are like ginormous sized, they're like grocery carts all hopped up on steroids. He was loose and I could only hope that someone wouldn't run him over ....

He sought shelter and he was fine. This is where I found him ...


I passed on the Sun Chips. I hope the poor soul who buys them doesn't mind them all crushed and mangled.

..... and for the record, I laughed. It was funny .....



0 Comments: