Saturday, September 27, 2008

been there ... done that .... and had a slice!

We did our soccer thing today. And we did it pretty well against Lake Wales. But I am sooo glad we didn't drive all the way there to beat them 7 to 1. I would have been all sorts of soccer mom angry. Those poor girls, Lake Wales is a good 50 minutes from here and that's a long way home to be thinking about that loss. No offense, better them than me. And if that sounds very soccer mommy-ish, it is and I said it with a big smile.

But my drive was only 10 minutes and we took one of Rachael's teammates home with us! Rachael took off the cleats and shin guards in the car and I nearly puked in my mouth from the smell. But then her friend did and "OH MY GOSH" did I nearly crash my minivan. What goes on inside those cleats and shin pads in an hour and a half of soccer. That is the smell of something dying. So gross, I drove with the windows down with a hard lean to the left.

Pizza for dinner because I didn't want to cook a darn thing. And I had one piece (yup, that calls for an "atta girl"). Only 7 points to log for the delicious, cheesy, hot, yummy, piece of heaven. It was sooo good!

And Little E just came up to me with an old insurance card asking if he can use it for something. For those that don't know, in my home that is code for "Mom I playing around and I "accidently" locked a door and I need to open it FAST!" Let's just hope it wasn't the room that Trevor disappeared too.....

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to know that Erin has that added talent. I may come in handy some day.