Monday, July 7, 2008

Trevor's Birthday

Wow, this was a crazy holiday weekend. We didn't stop at all, only to fall face first into our beds at night! I want to share it all, so this is going to be a very busy posting week. We did so many things; Erin was on vacation and we went to Adventure Island, Busch Gardens twice, Trevor's Birthday Party, a big 4th of July party at Aunt Sherry's and the fireworks.

One post at a time ... beginning with a big one, Trevor's 2nd birthday.

Trevor turned 2 last Thursday, July 3rd! We had a little birthday party with some close friends and family at Chuck e Cheese. I'm not a huge fan of the mouse, because of the whole "Chuck E Cheese Disease" thing. In case you aren't familiar with that lingo, that's what we call it because it is almost guaranteed that one of my kids will be become sick within 48 hours of playing there. But they love it, so who am I to mess with their play time!

We had such a blast! The kids had fun and Trevor loved every minute of it! His friends all played and ran around like wild children. Even Kasey and Nanny came straight off the airplane from Chicago and we were very happy to see them. Nanny even ate the pizza, she said anything that wasn't' Chinese food was good food !! That's some funny stuff!

Trevor sang Happy Birthday and "cha cha cha" the entire day and I hope that everyone who called to wish him Happy Birthday enjoyed the Trevor version of the song, that was his little gift to you. I know it made me smile all day!

He loved everything about his cake. He loved blowing out the candles the most. I think we lit the candle 10 times! I apologize in advance for my singing voice, I'm definitely not American Idol material! Here is a video ..



And here are some pictures of the birthday party ...

{Big shout out to Chris and Dawn, now Trevor can show his Tampa Bay Rays pride ...Yup, we are in 1st place}


And the best picture of all :


{I told you he loved everything about his cake}



2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we made the party. It was touch and go but good Karma prevailed.
He is a very special boy. I love the Nanny Tea Dance. You need to put that in the blog.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ... I'll video the Nanny Tea Dance this weekend. Trevor was happy his Nanny was at this party!