Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July fun.

In the better late than never department.....

Erin's sister, Sherry, celebrated the grand opening of her newly built pool on the 4th of July. We had a lot of fun. The kids swam for hours, only to get out for a few minutes to grab a quick bite to eat. My mother (aka Nanny) was able to come with us and enjoy party! We don't see Erin's family as much as we would like, so seeing Erin's sisters, nieces and nephews was an added bonus! Sherry's has a beautiful pool and we had a wonderful time. It was a great way to spend the 4th of July!

I have a lot of pictures of my kids, but I don't have any pictures of Erin's sisters, Sherry, Sean and Kerry. UGH!! I don't really have an excuse for this other than I didn't think about it. But looking back, I really wish I had a few.

Here is a 4th of July slideshow:






1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun day. The pool was very refreshing. I was happy that I got to go.
Love
MOM