Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!

You are so lucky, you share Trevor's Birthday or does Trevor share your birthday??
Whatever you do to celebrate, We hope you have a blast doing it..

We miss you and love you! Celebrate in true Dad Tranghese style, have a nice dinner, a little cake, call me and tell me you are having dinner and cake, sit out on the porch and smoke a cigar, call me and tell me you are sitting on the porch with the dogs smoking a cigar and then sit down and watch the weather channel and then call me and tell me that it is going to rain and be 95 degrees and then finally catch a ball game and fall asleep sitting up!
And I wouldn't want it any other way ...... I love you!!

See who knows you??? Your daughter does ... Big Hugs

0 Comments: