Thursday, July 10, 2008

adventure islands = more fun in the sun

With Erin on vacation, we need to get outside and do something fun with the kids. Remember, that "Understood Quinn Rule" from a few posts ago, only water parks during the summer months .... so that meant the only thing to do was head to Adventure Islands.

I don't really consider myself a huge germaphobe, but highly chlorinated water in kids areas, and a high number of swim-diapered toddlers only means one thing ........ and I don't really need to go into specifics, do I ?? But I was a trooper and had some good Mommy / Trevor time. We played for hours in the Fabian's Funport! Erin, Erin and Rachael joined us from time to time. They were busy doing the water slides, water tubes, Splash Bucket (Little Erin calls it the Chum Bucket)and the Lazy River.

Best of all I used a vacation day from work. I've used 6.5 this year. Only 13.5 days left to use... In my office, it's use em' or lose em'. And you know it ....... I'm not losing em'...

Here are the pics of the fun .... Most of the pics are from Trevor's Play Area .... I played with Trevor most of the day.


{he is a bigtime snacker}

{that's a whole lotta cuteness}

{our 3 little fishes}

{those crazy boys .... Momma doesn't like her hair-do to be un-did}

{she loves her daddy}

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have been at the water park. It looks like so much fun. Maybe next time I come for an extended visit.
MOM