Thursday, July 10, 2008

like I have nothing better to do.

I love my blog, I really do. I have some issues with it being the most perfect blog. So in my never ending quest to find a layout and theme that I am happy with, here is the latest. Actually it just tweaked a little from the previous background.

Do I like it? Yeah. Do I love it? I don't think so. But it summer-ie. It has a happy, joyful, bright feeling to it. So for the next couple of months I deal. I'll start looking for something Fall like. I'm feeling pumpkins and cornucopia's around the corner. (Can you tell I'm over the Florida Summer thing)

I'll continue to hunt, as if I don't have 9 million other things I should be doing. I am looking for a three column blog, maybe just three columns with one background in a main wrapper. I don't know. I"ll keep searching.

I should me doing way more productive things.

19 Comments:

Anonymous said...

diazepam without prescription safe buy valium online uk - valium 5mg side effects

Anonymous said...

xanax anxiety xanax side effects slurred speech - xanax 2mg round

Anonymous said...

ativan drug buy ativan online uk - online purchase of ativan

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam online no prescription usa - buy diazepam online india

Anonymous said...

xanax depression xanax street price nyc - generic rx source xanax

Anonymous said...

xanax no prescription wellbutrin and xanax for anxiety - how much does xanax 2mg cost

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 5mg effects - valium side effects webmd

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 2 mg side effects - diazepam muscle spasms side effects

Anonymous said...

buy ativan buy generic ativan online no prescription - lorazepam generic ativan benzodiazepine

Anonymous said...

buying xanax online no prescription xanax generic 1mg - alprazolam 0.5 mg tablet color

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan dosage for adults - lorazepam 1 mg watson

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online overnight delivery xanax klonopin comparison - xanax and alcohol vomiting

Anonymous said...

ativan without prescription ativan dosage .5 mg - ativan 2mg side effects

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium sale bulk - buy valium no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium effects on blood pressure - valium without prescriptions australia

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien recreational dose - ambien cr images

Anonymous said...

soma pharmacy buy saizen somatropin - carisoprodol and xanax

Anonymous said...

buy valium online purchase valium canada - order valium from pakistan

Anonymous said...

valium depression effects of valium 10mg - valium without prescriptions australia