Friday, December 5, 2008

my true home.

It's no secret that I'm always trying talk Erin into moving into Massachusetts. I love Massachusetts, it's my home. You can take the girl out of Massachusetts, but you can't take the Massachusetts out of the girl.

I really miss home during the holidays and since Trevor loves Christmas lights, I was thinking about Bright Nights in Springfield, Massachusetts. It is huge and amazing! I remember last time we were home for the holidays my kids were hypnotized. They loved it, and amazingly enough, they still remember it!

I found this little snippet on You Tube. It doesn't do it justice .... but you get the idea..



2 Comments:

Yellow Beads said...

I have never been to Massachusetts

Yellow Beads said...

Me again...Hi! I've tagged you today on my blog, hope you play along! :)