Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I've been tagged ...



I've been tagged by Another Online Mom !!

The rules are simple.
1. Show the icon on your blog

2. Tag seven people to partake in the fun times (or in my case maybe a just a couple)

3. List 10 random things about yourself.

Alright, let's give this a try:
1. I'm always late. It is a bit embarrassing sometimes.
2. I not a creative cook at all. I wish I was.
3. I'm an over-doer. I try to do to much, all the time.
4. I am obsessive when it comes to clean floors.
5. I love Christmas, but the decorations stress me out. Too much clutter.
6. I think the 8 foot snow globe in front of my house is super ugly and way over the top. Don't tell my husband. I've complained so much about it, that if something happens to it, he will think it is me.
7. I miss Massachusetts and I want to move back, NOW.
8. It erks my butt that my husband loves Florida and he won't move NOW.
9. I'm not even remotely sad that I'm done having children.
10. I wish I was a SAHM again.

I'm taggin' .........

Beth's Blog
Me & My Girls

Have fun !!


2 Comments:

Yellow Beads said...

thanks for playing along! Do you really hate FL that much!? I didn't like it the first 2 years, but now I have been here 12!!

Melodie said...

Thanks, Joanne. I played along.