Saturday, May 3, 2008

This Day in History

Where were you 11 years ago??? You were probably at our wedding!! Yup, today is 11 years of wedded bliss!!

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!

We have our babysitter scheduled for tonight. Kasey is usually to busy to babysit for us on a Saturday night, but I had her pencil us in! I think dinner and a movie are on the agenda!

I do not have any digital pictures from our wedding! They didn't do "digi" back in the old school! I wish I did ..........

Here are few things that have changed:

  • Kasey was 5 years old at our wedding, she now can drive
  • We have 3 more children since that day. Rachael 10, Erin Jr. 7, Trevor 22 months
  • I have owned 3 minivans ......
  • I use my oven, not always successfully
  • I am on the Board of Directors for our Soccer Association... GO FIGURE
  • I am NOT on the PTA. However, I belong to it to get the school calendar
  • Party like a Rockstar, has a whole new meaning. It now means we were invited to Chuck E Cheese for yet another birthday party
  • Our dog Buzzy was 1 year old at our wedding, he is still hanging in there
  • Our Fuzzy Family consists of Buzzy, the English Bulldog, Pogo, the toy fox terrier, Samie, the cockatiel, A parakeet, name sunny & a leopard gecko named Hissy.
  • I have spent the past 11 years trying to talk Erin into moving to Massachusetts, and I will keep trying until we are in a nursing home. And if my family would stop calling and telling us how much snow is on the ground, I may actually succeed some day

It is a happy day !!



1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it!! You and Erin deserve a night out. Have fun.
Love
MOM