Saturday, April 19, 2008

Trevor's 1st Haircut!

In better late than never news ....

Trevor had his first haircut. Suzanne, our family hairstylist, called it an eyelash cut. Nonetheless, it was a haircut and his very first one!

I was completely against it. I may have been more traumatized than Trevor. But Erin insisted that he needed one because he had this one piece of hair that looked just like an 80's rat tail. So we agreed on a little trim, nothing to short. I really didn't want him to lose that baby look. You know, it only lasts for a short time and I just wasn't ready to give it up.

When Little Erin had his first haircut he was such a good boy. He sat so still and didn't move. Everyone in the salon stopped and watched, I guessed they just assumed he was going to scream and when he didn't they were in shock. SOOOOO, I thought Trevor's would be the same way! NOPE! Trevor wasn't too thrilled with the whole sit still and get a little trim thing. He sat still for an entire 20 seconds and that was it. I eventually sat down and had him sit on my lap. He looked so upset, it broke my heart.

His hair was trimmed and he still looks like my baby boy! Well, at least for a little while longer.


0 Comments: