Monday, April 14, 2008

Sea World

Nanny and I took the kids to Seaworld on Friday. Believe it or not, my kiddies enjoy Sea World more than the Disney World these days. They are very much outdoors kids and love animals, I think that is why they prefer Sea World. It also has a little bit for everyone. Kasey is nearly 17 years old and Trevor is 21 months, that is a big difference in ages. Little Erin loves the Sea Lion and Otter show the most. Rachael is my "green girl", so anything about saving animals and the earth is right up her alley. Trevor thought the ducks along the pavement were really neat! The ducks are really well fed now, they ate a lot of graham crackers coutesy of Trevor. Don't tell anyone, but the sharks outside the Shark Encounter had a few too :)

Besides a small delay on I-4, we arrived fairly early and were able to see a couple shows and wander around the park. I have more pictures to come, but they haven't been downloaded yet. Trevor was quite a little trooper. He hung in there most of the day. The temps were in the 80's, but the humidity was reasonable. Unfortunately Daddy Erin couldn't come, he was working. We missed him.


Here are a few:

Kasey, Rachael and Erin on the Water Walkway


Shamu Stadium "Believe"

Kasey and Trevor waiting for Shamu
This is a great pic of Trevor and Kasey.
(Erin is constantly telling me my skills in photo taking are limited)

Feeding the Stingrays at the lagoon

Erin getting ready to feed the Sea Lions

Kasey and Rachael at the Sea Lion and Otter Show

Trevor enjoying the day. I am sure it involved the ducks


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Blog! Looks like SeaWorld was lots of fun.
I'll be checking often to see new stuff.