Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time flies ...

Wow...I have blogged in like 5 days! Geez..I'm such a super slacker !!

Did I mention that my Mother and Grandmother were in town this past weekend??Yup, they were. Only for 3 days! But it was a great 3 days and it left everyone pretty exhausted! My kids run my mother into the ground .... hummm.... let me think about that ...... I think my mother runs my kids into the ground. lol !

We had only 2 soccer games this past weekend. One of them was little Erin's game!


Grams completely enjoyed watching him play! He is so talented .... ok, I know, I'm supposed to say that. But seriously, he moves the ball, looks for the open player and he can make things happen. He has learned to play so well with a couple of his teammates. They are quite a force to be reckoned with. Rachael had a scrimmage on Sunday, in the cold, and she won.

Here are some other pictures of us enjoying the beautiful weather on Saturday...


Rachael is all smiles ... whenever she is at the soccer field

Me and my not-so-little girl!

Kasey and Grams ....

Rachael and my other girls ... Courtney and Alexandra

This is the picture that I love! Trevor is 2 1/2 and he can operate an Ipod touch. Now I don't mean he can just push buttons. He knows how to turn it on, how to slide the bar to unlock it. And he knows how to play "whack em' all"!! And he knows you only hit the moles, because if you hit the Kitty's they cry!! Check the cuteness out ......

How cute in my Grams ... Check her out with the Secret Service Hat on !! She is soo fashion forward!! The sun was in here eyes .... and Erin's hat came in handy. Here is an interesting fact on Grams ... she watches What not to Wear with Stacy and Clinton!! That is some funny stuff..

This week the new schedule thing was going really well until the Bachelor, Jason, had to pull his little ....oh I still love Molly crap .... I stayed up way too late watching him try to find a way out of his little ooppss. Not sure why I did, it was like watching a train wreck, I just couldn't turn away. And then last night they has part 2 on. And you just watch part 1 without watching part 2, right??? And I am so excited to see the Jillian ... the next Bachelorette !!

I'm still playing catch-up with my DVR. I did notice that someone has been doing a little erasing to accommodate someones shows...I put a stern warning to the household. Erase "the suite life", erase, "Raw and Smackdown", I really don't care, but the first one to erase Mommy shows is going to be held accountable ... I will hide every single remote control !!

ETA: Sorry for the funkiness with the white around the pictures. I took them off of my mom's online photo account ....


1 Comment:

Beth said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I wanna hear about your scavenger hunt :)