Friday, March 20, 2009

I certainly had a very busy week. I got through it, not sure how, but I'm here and it's Friday! A little tired, a little stressed, I little frustrated. But the weekend is here, and I WILL find a way to not do anything work or President related.

Tonight is my Relay for Life ! Yahoo! I have signed on to walk my bootie off to fight cancer. My walk is dedicated to my Papa, who lost his life to Lung Cancer a little over 3 years ago. I am excited about doing this for him, and me and any of you who are survivors or who have lost a loved to cancer. Think about me tonight ...

In my unpaid position, it has been a difficult week. I wonder sometimes why people make decisions they do. I've taken on a big role, and while I feel that I am more than capable of doing it, I am starting to question the motivations of others that consider themselves unbiased volunteers. Not a fun end of the week, but it's my job now, so I will find a way to deal with it. Dealing with it may require a couple of adult beverages ... shhhhh.....

Trevor-ism of the day:
"I love you Mommy Butthead ....Thank you"
I'm not going to even discuss this ...... but if you're a mom you just know this was accompanied by a nice long time-out. And hysterical quiet laughing as you round the corner

Tomorrow is the big All-Star game for Erin. Yup, I'll be taking lots of pictures. He is very excited to play. I know he is going to do awesome. He is soccer star!

Rachael is a 5th grader this year! Yup the 5th grade class of '09 ! At our school, this is a big deal, they treat the 5th graders much like seniors in high school. They do many, many things, but the big thing is the 5th grade bash. The theme is Welcome to our Jungle. (the 80's girl in me wants to break out into a cover of Guns and Roses, Welcome to the Jungle)

She just received her 5th grade shirt ... So cute.. don't ya think ?? It was designed after the theme and by one of the 5th graders.

Sorry for the poor quality pics...my crackberry didn't want to cooperate at 6:30 this morning.

If I haven't said it 700 times before. My little girl is growing up. I'm hating it.


0 Comments: