Monday, March 16, 2009

busy, busy, busy ....

I'm going to apologize in advance for my lack of posting this week. This is a busy one folks. I have a meeting tonight to diffuse some potential issues that may be rising. Erin has All Star practice for next weekends big game tonight and Wednesday night. I have a board meeting on Wednesday night. And this new exercise thing I'm doing, yup gotta fit that in to. Thank goodness Erin will be home this week & thank goodness for the new schedule. I hate being away from home so much during the week. I miss everyone so much .....

and....
my house is going to be a complete disaster. My poor house, it's not gonna be pretty. I'm sorry house for the beating you are going to receive this week in my sporadic absence. I completely promise to make you pretty again very, very soon.

This weekend was Erin's last regular season soccer game. Of course he has the All Star game next weekend, because he's a super, stellar soccer player, but this was the last game with this team. So sad too, they were awesome. They won every game, but of course winning isn't everything, right ??? I couldn't resist snapping some pictures ...
Erin and his friend .... together these two are unstoppable
Trevor learning to dribble at an early age
The last two were taken at the park for the end of season party and trophy ceremony! What a great way to end the soccer season. Oh wait .... we start spring soccer in two weeks.

0 Comments: