Tuesday, June 30, 2009

my week in preview ...

I am so excited for a long Holiday Weekend!! I am looking forward to 3 days away from my office and I am looking forward to spending 3 days at home with my family and I am looking forward to not thinking or stressing about anything and I plan on doing this for 3 entire days !!

I would like to completely remove the stress-lobe of my brain and replace it with a completely fun-lobe! Anyone wanna help me with this ??

This week is also know as Birthday Week in my family... I have a special post or two coming later in the week, but let me give a quick shout out to some extra specials in my life !!

July 1st .... Happy Birthday Duane .... My brother Duane, aka Uncle Dewey. I hope you have a big celebration planned with Aunt Tara in Chicago ! We miss you !!

July 2nd ....Happy Birthday Albert .... My brother Albert, aka Uncle Alby. Have a wonderful birthday and give Little Albie a huge for us !!

July 3rd ... Happy Birthday to MY DADDY !! My father, aka Papa. I wish we could be with you and celebrate your big 60th birthday!! But we are there in spirit ! We love you and miss you!

AND FINALLY ..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE ........

July 3rd .... Our baby is turning 3 years old ! Yes, Trevor will be three on Friday. I can't believe it and it is very hard for me to imagine that my last child is turning 3. He shares a birthday with his Papa/my Dad by my choice. (Ok Moms don't fault me for choosing his birthday, there are reasons for this that I will explain later). Three years went by so fast .....

That's a ton of birthday's, right?

In other happenings ....
Short week at work (listen .... do you hear me celebrating)?? I am at my children's mercy this weekend. I think Thursday the kiddies want to hit Busch Gardens Summer Nights. Little Erin said he heard Gwazi calling his name. Rachael wants to conquer Sheikra again. I think Bff Michele and the girls will go with us, it is always more fun with 3 more kids!

Friday, it the birthday boys choice. Either Seaworld Summer Nights or Island Nights at Adventure Island! He loves both .... Fish, whales, sharks and water slides !! I asked Trevor what he wanted for his birthday he said Fireworks and "burtday cake" ! That is soooo easy ... DONE !

Saturday is BBQ at the sis-in-laws to celebrate the 4th of July! Family, Food, Fun in the pool ! And at night we will watch the fireworks somewhere .... but my kids NEVER miss the fireworks!!

That is my rest of my week and I'm looking forward to every minute of it !!

0 Comments: