Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Look what he is sportin'

That's our little Erin sporting some new goggles .... The latest member of our family to wear glasses, he joins his Dad and two sisters. It wasn't completely necessary that we get these handsome little frames, but he has complained about not being able to see the white board sometimes. The doctor said it could swing either way, so we decided to err on the side of caution and hoping it helps this little dude get caught up with his reading.

Besides, he now could be a GQ model!! Right ??

BTW ..... I wrote Blackboard above. I quickly hit the delete button. Every time I say blackboard my kids correct me, MOM IT IS A WHITE BOARD. And they look at me like I am so freakin' old! I know, I totally dated myself with the blackboard comment, but yes, back in the ol' school we used chalk, it was cheap and the school provided it. Now they use the white boards and we, the parents, supply very expensive dry erase markers. What was wrong with chalk ??? And I loved being the eraser clapper girl, the side of our school was dotted with my special clapper art!

3 Comments:

Beth said...

What a cutie!!! I noticed you wrote white board right away & thought you must be hip, because I always call it a chalkboard or blackboard too. :) I also loved cleaning the eraser. We "clapped" them out daily, but once a week, we got to go down to the room at the end of the hall & vacuum them. Sheer joy, I tell you!

Yellow Beads said...

they look great! :)

rachaelgking said...

DEFINITELY a model! Adorable :-)