Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the big graduation ....

Today is the day! A little after 7 pm, Kasey will be a high school graduate!

No more high schooler. She is a soon to be college girl. An exciting time for her, although I don't think she is anywhere close to realizing how hard it is going to be. But she is 17 and yup, she knows it all. Not completely shocking, I think most teenager parents will agree with me on that.

I'll get some pictures posted tomorrow. We have dinner tomorrow and then off to the SunDome for the ceremony.

Can I just tell you that I can't believe the high school is big enough to need the Sundome. I mean, I know the school is huge, but I graduated on my high school football field.

2 Comments:

Kasey said...

Congrats to Kasey!

Melodie said...

I graduated at the Sun Dome, too. Much better than a football stadium since it's air-conditioned and all.