Monday, June 23, 2008

China Update

The update from the mass e-mail that gets sent out is that all the group has been confirmed on a flight. Kasey and Nanny are officially seperated. I spoke to my Mom a few minutes ago and she is in Washington DC on standby to get to Chicago. She gave me a cell phone number to reach Kasey. Kasey is doing fine in Tampa. She is confirmed on a 4:30pm flight going direct to Chicago with 17 others who did not make the previous flights. Kasey says she is a little tired and a lot bored and just wants to be in Chicago. The good news is that the chaperones said the kids are being great!

I know Kasey is still in Tampa, see the below picture:

{I would have preferred her face, but I'll take what I can get}

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! At least there is a partial Kasey sighting!