Thursday, April 16, 2009

One down ..... 23 more meetings to go .....

I held my first board meeting as the Madame President. Yup, I was completely nervous.... but when I walked in and looked at "my" table, the nerves just disappeared...



I had a pink Presidents table .... just for me .... and it was pink .... I loved it. It was very thoughtful !!

Look closely ... do you see the Pink Tiara and Pink Purse ??? How cute are they ....

Yes, I had a Tiara. Totally funny, Totally Appropriate !! I was tickled pink ... LOL !!

Seriously, I ran the meeting. It went along as meetings are supposed to. It was my first, so I am fairly certain there are some things I can improve on. But overall, I was proud of myself. Sitting in front of a room full of people who all have their own, very unique opinions & definite personal agendas can be very intimidating, but I now feel like I am grasping my role as President ...

3 Comments:

Beth said...

Booyah!!! :) I'm sure you did great! Who set up the goodies for you?!

MOM said...

I am a proud mama. You go girl.

Melodie said...

Congratulations! Now you just have to work on getting that pink golf cart.